|26th January 2019|
|Midday & 4.15pm|
SWG3 Studio Warehouse Glasgow
100 Eastvale Place, Glasgow West End G3 8QG
£37 + BF
|Event organiser/part of Celtic Connections|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow natwhiskyfest on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
We're back in Glasgow in early 2019 with a more massive festival than ever before as part of the largest winter festival in the world - Celtic Connections.
Featuring over 30 exhibitors and over 100 different whiskies to try (all included in your ticket price)!
With your ticket:
- Entry to one of two sessions (12pm-3.30pm or 4.15pm-7.45pm)
- Unique NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass, to use on the day and take home
- Access to sampling over 100 different whiskies (and some cheeky other spirits)
- the official festival programme
- two discount vouchers to be used at the festival bottle shop, provided by Good Spirits Co.
- access to masterclasses within your session (to be booked separately)
- experience all the fantastic live music in your session, programmed by our friends at Celtic Connections
Lineup will be announced in the run up to the event.
This event is 18+ only.
This event is likely to sell out in advance - book your tickets now to avoid disappointment.
Please drink responsibly.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The National Whisky Festival are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!