The directive anthroposophical approach provides a skills set that can be taught to staff in education and community work, enabling children and young people to be supported when dealing with challenging behaviour.
The training is aimed at professionals working within education or community settings i.e. teaching staff, support staff, youthworkers and social workers.
Learning outcomes will be:
- Creating an understanding of art interventions and their role in education.
- Basic theoretical background to the implementations of anthroposhopic art interventions.
- The learner will be taught art techniques and understand their qualities through theory and practice.
- The learner will be taught to observe a young person or child through different senses in order to identify their needs.
- The learner will be able to apply art as an intervention within several circumstances i.e.;Managing challenging behavior and through initial intervention when dealing with anxiety or bereavement prior to or whilst waiting for professional support.
- The learner will leave with basic practical tools in art intervention to defuse a challenging situation and/ or manage challenging behaviour.
What is included?
All specialist materials are included
Handouts include a step by step guide on the basic techniques
CPD certificate of attendance
Refreshments are included
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for CPD Art Intervention Managing Challenging Behaviour are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!