2v2 Team Slayer across three editions. Standard MLG Rules.
Warm Up Friendlies 5pm - 7pm.
Tournament Start - 7pm.
1. If you sign up for the tournament you are agreeing to these rules.
2. First to 25 kills or a 10 minute time limit, which ever occurs first.
3. Matches will be a best of 3, first game Halo CE, second game Halo 2, third game Halo 3.
4. Standard MLG settings will be used for the matches. No radar.
5. Random seeding.
6. Random map.
7. No going outside the normal boundaries of a Map.
8. No using the Elite Armor Classification.
9. No looking at an opposing team's TV or projected screen.
10. Teams that incorrectly end a Game, without organiser's permission, will Forfeit the Game.
11. Report all results in whichever thread is the most current.
12. If you have an issue report it to the tournament organiser immediately.
Cost is split - £5 to play, £5 to prize pot (per person) with a maximum of 26 competitors (13 Teams). Tournaments will only go ahead once a minimum bracket is complete with 12 competitors (6 Teams). In the event that a bracket is not completely filled free play rules will be in effect (no prize pot charge).
Prize pot to be split 60 / 25 / 15 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed teams respectively.
Standard double elimination rule set in play. Winning pair from each match move forward to next round. Losing team drops to Loser Bracket or is eliminated. Grand final - Top Bracket winners versus Loser Bracket winners best of 5.
Entry can be paid on arrival.
Register online via Challonge - https://challonge.com/VERSUS_001
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Halo Tournament are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!