|30th October 2018|
|7pm - 9pm|
26 Bell Street, Glasgow City Centre G1 1LG
|Visit the event website here|
Bored of the normal meditation techniques?
We’re injecting some magic into your mindfulness practice!
Our minds are always at work and never shut down. However, we have the power to control them and keep them in the present through mindfulness practice. And what better way than to use Harry Potter to support this practice! Using the books to draw inspiration, we can show you really practical ways to use everyone’s favourite wizard in the everyday!
Our classes are held in the Mharsanta hideout – our very own ‘Room of Requirement’ And each session encompasses you in the Hogwarts experience with music, meditations and wizarding fun!
Dumbledore himself says “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” We want to show you how to turn on your muggle light!
In the first session:
• We will take you through an exclusive muggle meditation to help you ground and clear for the day ahead
• You will create ‘potions’ to drink and learn how to use these mindfully in your everyday life.
• You will complete some wizard inspired mindful art – creating some famous Hogwarts scenes. We’ll show you how to use this as a mindfulness technique that you can repeat over and over again. You don’t need to be artistic to take part!
Plus the first 15 to sign up receive a FREE GOODY BAG to take away – filled with magical memorabilia of your Muggle Mindfulness experience. Better than a trip to Olivanders!
The only way to practice mindfulness in Glasgow this October!
NB. This is an adult class. However, please get in touch if you'd like to be kept up to date of any children/teenage classes too.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – Book now so you don’t miss out on this event. Glasgow’s newest experience!
Your ticket includes:
• Access to Session 1 of the Muggle Mindfulness course
• 1 x drink
• Goody bag
• Sign up to sessions 2 & 3 before general release
The class will be run by Mindful Art’s Charlene and Kayleigh.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Muggle Mindfulness are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!