|2nd February 2019|
|11am - 4pm|
Virgin Money Glasgow
145 - 147 Queen Street, Glasgow City Centre G1 3BJ
|This is a free event|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow VMLounges on Twitter|
Whether you, a family member or someone you know is a first-time buyer, buy-to-letter, looking to move or improve, our Homeowner - Meet the Experts events on Saturday 2 February will have all the guidance you need to make owning property a doddle.
Held in the unique setting of the Virgin Money Glasgow Lounge, our experts will host 30 minute interactive talks on a range of property buying topics, including:
• All you need to know about applying for a residential or buy-to-let mortgage. Our mortgage experts will talk through deposits, fees and different types of mortgage products.
• How to find the perfect buy-to-let property and top tips on how to market your property to find the right tenants quickly.
• How to save money while doing your bit for the environment too, with advice on the latest and most cost effective eco-friendly improvements that can push up your property value and reduce running costs.
• All you need to know about the legal process of buying a property, including how to avoid delays, understanding fees and the action you can take should things go wrong.
• How to plan the perfect renovation to add value and make your home work better for your family. Our experts will talk through all things renovations, extensions and home design. They'll also help you understand how colours, aromas and lighting can make your property stand out for the right reasons and which design disasters are a big turn off for potential buyers and tenants.
In addition to our expert talks, guests can also visit local experts and businesses at their expo stands throughout the day, to gain more personalised information and guidance on all of the above topics.
Spaces at the talks will be strictly limited, so let us know you’re attending by reserving your free ticket today via our Website or Eventbrite.
We will be in touch via email to confirm the timings of our specialist talks nearer the time of the event, at which point you can let us know which ones you’d like to attend.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Home-buyer Event - Meet The Experts are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!