Whether you’re a culture vulture or a beach bum, this event is for you if you love to get the most of your holiday.
We’ve enlisted the help of the best in the business to come together to host an evening of stimulating talks and demos on all things travel and adventure. From wanting inspiration for a different destination to looking the part when you get there, we’ve got you covered on whichever path your journey takes you.
Chat to our experts at their pop up stalls, with a chance to try out products, take away samples and hear about current offers and discounts.
Our specialist’s guest panel will include discussions on the following topics:
– Virgin Holidays – Top 10 destinations to visit and why
– Virgin Money – Keeping your family safe and the best way to carry cash when abroad
– Travel Blogger – How to travel in style whilst on a budget
- Brilliant Travel – Self-employed travel agent (Julie Batchelor) if you need help tailoring something different
Before you settle down to listen to our guest panel, you’ll have a chance to visit to our experts at their pop up stalls, with a chance to try out products, take away samples and hear about current offers and discounts.
- Shiseido Sun care - There's so much more to this than just sunscreen. Leading skincare experts for Shiseido will talk us through the latest products to hit the market and how to best fake it not bake it.
- Flip Flop Design – Personalised flip-flops designed by you.
- Debenhams - Packing a capsule wardrobe and must have travel gadgets
Let us take the work out of planning your dream trip by securing your ticket today on Eventbrite.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Virgin Money Lounges Present - Travel and Adventure are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!