This workshop will focus on being creative with our mental health by combining short mindfulness meditations with zine making; embracing our inner creativity!
What to expect?
• A very short introduction to mindfulness meditation
• Practicing short meditations together
• Arts and crafts in the form of zine making
• Periods of quite to savour the present moment and focus
• Meeting like-minded people and getting to know one another throughout the afternoon
For testimonials and pictures from previous sessions, please visit www.kay-young.co.uk
Why is this event free? (other than booking free)
This workshop is part of the Knows No Bounds social enterprise initiative and runs on a Pay It Forward System.
• Your place has been paid for by someone who’s taking part in a previous workshop
• To book your place, all you need to pay is a small booking fee
• There’s an opportunity for you to donate money on the day in cash into a donation box
• This is to ‘pay it forward’ to someone else - give them the opportunity to take part in future
• This will allow the event to go to other areas and spread this further and wider
The amount is up to you – please pay what you can, and what you are able to.
A recommended amount is £15.00, but for guidance only
For more info on Knows No Bounds, please visit - www.kay-young.co.uk
9:30 – 10:00 – Arrive, grab a tea/coffee and chat
10:00 – 10:30 – An intro to mindfulness, followed by guided meditation
10:30 - 12:30 - A fun game to introduce Zine making then diving into the arts & crafts!
12:30 – 13:00 – A meditation followed by closing the session
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Mindful Arts & Crafts are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!