|Kelvingrove Park Otago Street, Glasgow West End G3 6BY|
|Kelvingrove Park Website|
|Follow KelvingrovePark on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Kelvingrove Park is a public park located on the River Kelvin in the West End of Glasgow.
This Sir Joseph Paxton designed park is a 34 hectares/85 acres site and a classic example of a Victorian park. Its design and setting on the banks of the River Kelvin enhance and complement the many magnificent buildings which surround the world renowned Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum prominently featured within it.
Kelvingrove Park was awarded a Green Flag in 2012. The Green Flag Award is the benchmark national standard for quality parks and green spaces.
The park has a wide variety of facilities to suit all age groups:
• Kelvingrove Museum and Art Galleries.
• Kelvingrove bandstand - for events.
• Five bowling greens - seasonal facility subject to opening times.
• Four synthetic tennis courts.
• 3 children's play areas.
• 3 cafes - Museum and Art Galleries, An Clachan, Eldon Street entrance.
• Orienteering course.
• Herbaceous borders.
• Azalea and Rhododendron borders.
• Outstanding riverside walks.
• Skateboard park.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!