|43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow South Side G41 1BA|
|Kinning Park Complex Website|
|Follow KinningParkComp on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Kinning Park Complex is an independent community centre in south Glasgow.
Kinning Park Complex is a three storey red-sandstone building containing twelve studio spaces, a shared meeting room and two large halls. The Complex has been managed and maintained since 1996 by the building users on behalf of the wider community and is a registered Community Interest Company.
We offer two large spaces for:
* community groups
* dance classes, martial arts and other physical activities
* theatre rehearsals
* public meetings
* music workshops
* and all kinds of other events.
The Complex can offer:
• Affordable rates. Our hall hire charges vary according to circumstance. Our general rule is that we want the halls to be used and we don’t want money to be a barrier to people using them, so email us or give us a call and we can discuss.
• Flexibility. Halls can be booked for one-off events, for regular classes or, when available, they can be block booked for a period of weeks (e.g. for theatre companies seeking rehearsal space).
• Free on-street parking with easy loading. 24/7 access when it is required.
• Good transport links: opposite Kinning Park underground station, close to major bus routes, close to cycle routes, easy access on/off the M8.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!