|Chapel Corridor (South), West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus University of Glasgow, Glasgow West End G12 8QQ|
|University Of Glasgow Memorial Chapel Website|
The Memorial Chapel at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, was consecrated on 4 October 1929, and is dedicated to the memory of the former students and staff of the University who lost their lives in the First and Second World Wars.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!